CSSP yesterday (Saturday)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruiser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Viz has improved quite a bit, 25+ in some areas. Lake is cooling off but still comfortable. Very few classes.

Parked next to a couple from Kansas who came down to try out the scuba park. His ears were almost raw from the bream around Sisco chomping on him. (What's up with that?)

Also parked next to a couple who were there with metal detectors, seeing what they could find during their dive. Their truck motto was "It ain't lost, it's just wet."

Worked some more on my compass headings (ongoing project). Made it to the plane and back from the pontoon dock by the Diver's Training center pavilion with air to spare.

Nice day to be at CSSP :)

Not much need for a compass wiith viz 25+ :D

Not much need for a compass wiith viz 25+ :D

Trust me, I would get off course without it even with 25+ viz. (At the risk of getting flamed, maybe it's a girl thing.)

I was all ready to come out and dive yesterday, but then had to work a football game in South Dallas last night. I wouldn't have had enough time to get back to Arlington from Terrell and then turn right around and get back to the stadium. This is getting ridiculous! :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom