CSSP-Weekend of 6/23--Buddy-less in Terrell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngieDinOKC

Registered
Reaction score
Well, gang! Long time no see-- and a long time NOT underwater for me.

I'm thinking about heading down to see if I can get some bubble time the weekend of June 23rd. I'll be buddyless and would be interested in just tagging along and dodging percherana. Anyone heading out that way that weekend and wouldn't mind a tag-along third wheel?

I'll probably leave Enid America friday after I get off of work and drive down to Terrell...arriving late Friday night. I probably won't camp but will be spending all day Saturday and probably Sunday morning at the park. Let me hear from you if you wouldn't mind an extra honorary swamper hanging around!

AngieD

i might be able to make it out on sat

I might be able to make it either on Friday or Saturday, Angie. I'll just have to see. It would be good to see you again... :D

i am planning on planning on going to cssp on sat 6/24 who all can make it hate to dive alone

Awesome! It looks like there may be a few folks! I'll post over the next couple of weeks just to keep this thread in the public eye. I won't be camping out, but I assume north side of the lake where we all were last time?

See you all then!

Ang

I won't be able to come after all on the 24th....I have to work that day. :frown:

who all is still planning on viving on sat the 24 at cssp

I can come the 23rd, but not the 24th...

Still thinking about it...unless I get hit by a truck this week or the kids do something stupid, I'm still planning on it!

Ang

Back
Top Bottom