CSSP Trip report 4/1/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I really learned to love my snorkel this last weekend from wearing that Zeagle. I am going to use the pool at ScubaToys and play around with the trim pockets. Mac didn't want me to play around with the trim pockets during class, since he needed us to do drills with the weight belts and such.

Welcome to the Swamp !!!

Ahhhhhh.... being a new diver.... it's cool huh ?!!! :D

Yep just put a bit of weight in those Zeagle trim pockets and you'll find you can balance out really nice above or below the surface. I put about 1/4 of the lead I'm packing in the trim pockets.

Mongoose is right about Overheads.....
Funny though I seem to remember my first sans Instructor dive at CSSP.
The first thing we did after I 'finally' got submerged was to swim through the shark.

You gotta wonder about the guy that would take people through the shark on they're first dive Huh ?? :D What a cool dude ! But what the heck he was pretty new too back then.
Yes Sir Those were carefree days :14:

I've been looking for dark holes ever since.

The shark is the signature feature of CSSP. Local divers should definintely check it out when they are ready (based on experience and comfort level).

SStrecker:
The shark is the signature feature of CSSP. Local divers should definintely check it out when they are ready (based on experience and comfort level).

And in case you didn't know... The sharks name is Sisco... after his creator Harvey Sisco. Harvey has been a customer of ours for years, (you'll notice a scubatoys plaque inside the sharks mouth... I guess that means the shark should brush more... because he has plaque on his teeth?:11doh: )

But anyway, Harvey Sisco is the guy who welded up all the racks we have in our shop, and just yesterday I was helping him haul a big ole' beam for our new paintball building in lewisville. Harvey is a very accomplished diver, a great metal guy, and an all around fantastic guy - and he did an awsome job on that shark.

scubatoys:
And in case you didn't know... The sharks name is Sisco... after his creator Harvey Sisco. Harvey has been a customer of ours for years, (you'll notice a scubatoys plaque inside the sharks mouth... I guess that means the shark should brush more... because he has plaque on his teeth?:11doh: )

:rofl:

You've been waiting for years for an opportunity to use that line, haven't ya, Larry? :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom