CSSP today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I missed going diving to ride on the 3rd place Float in the parade.
There were 40 floats in the parade......... I wore my Cowboy hat !!

Show me the pictures!!!! Previous events as well.

Willie

Vote Time...

Shrimp Cocktail with the President of Paris Junior College...

Or

Anything with the Kunks While Diving???

What do the bones say??

Rhonda--

Today I saw the white misty thermocline you mentioned. Dipped below it for a few minutes and it was black as night. Rest of the pond had really good viz, about 20-25 feet. From the mouth of Sisco you could see light at the other end. And the new boat was really lit up inside. Not too many people out. Casket was easy to find, since it's above the thermocline now.

Ahhhh, I had a feeling it was really dark under there, very cool. I'd been to the new boat twice before, and hadn't ever really seen all of it at once, or the inside, vis was really good over there. There were pockets on our way to find the plane that were quite nasty though. I'm sorry we didn't try to find the coffin now, I figured it was down there under the mist somewhere...

Rhonda

CSSP was great last night.
We were in for 4 pm and the lake was pretty quiet.
The light shimmer through the water was a great effect.
As the sun was setting you could see the sunlight lighting up the trees from underwater and the surface of the water had a silvery veil.
Clarity was great as we could see straight down at the platform from the surface.

Well, as a hint- first time in five years that I was on the platform as a student.
Something about taking off my mask and staying on the loop.
Feels strange handing someone your mask ( I'm thinking- hey that's my mask why do you want it?)
45 minute dive in a 5mm suit with hood.
Going to need heavier suit soon.

Hope that everyone had a great weekend.
Andrew

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom