CSSP this Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rotorboy

Reaction score
Hello,

New to Texas and was wondering if anyone would mine me tagging along to CSSP this Saturday. I live in Keller and can't drive out too far since I have to work Sunday. Don't have any dive buddies nor have I gone diving in TX waters as of yet. If anyone would be willing please let me know. It's been almost 2 months since my last dive and I'm really itching to go under! Thanks!

Eddie

I know that some of you Swampdivers will be at CSSP Sat to introduce rotorboy to the pond. Wish I could be there, Eddie. If a miracle happens, I'll post here.

I might be out early Saturday morn, have to see what calamities transpire between now and then before I can say for sure though.

I'll be there about 9:30 Saturday morning...but I'm doing 3 dives Saturday afternoon/evening for my AOW class. I'd be good for one dive Saturday morning.

CSSP good choice close local. The other alternative is Scuba Point at Possum Kingdom Lake.

A bit of advise if you want to get back into diving year round, join a local dive club. The ones I know locally are the Diving Rebels (Arlington), Scubadillos (Dallas). I'm guessing from this thread that the Swamp Divers are in Arlington, Fort Worth, or at least local. Its all good you'll find lots of dive buddies from these organizations.

Update:
Learn something new everyday. Swampers based right here in town. I'll have to check them out and see whats up. Good to know their is another group in town.

Back
Top Bottom