CSSP this Saturday the 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey ya'll, anyone going out this Saturday?
The dive season is starting to get short. Only gonna be so many weekends left to go dive before it starts getting chilly.
And for you Northern types who happen to read this, We Texans define chilly as less than 70 degrees. :demented:
I'll be there early at the usual spot, hope to see ya there!

TruckDiver:
The dive season is starting to get short. Only gonna be so many weekends left to go dive before it starts getting chilly.
And for you Northern types who happen to read this, We Texans define chilly as less than 70 degrees. :demented:

LOL.... I am in the market for a full 5mil suit&hood (got the boots-gloves)to extend my diving season!

TruckDiver:

Hey Truck...I think Timeliner and I are gonna try Broken Bow Saturday if I don't have to work. I'm not gonna know anything for sure till that morning, but we kinda wanted to give that a shot. I've never dove there, so I'm gonna try to work it in. I'm gonna try to get in a few more at CSSP before it gets cold, so I'm sure I'll catch up to ya soon....

Cya,
Thomas

Hey Hey, I think I'm actually gonna get to dive at CSSP on Sunday! My husband needs to finish his AOW that day, we'll travel that way on Sun., gonna be a busy weekend. We'll be there by 10, and I'll need a dive buddy if anyone can go, because I'm not going to join in on the class- I'll be pleasure diving instead. Anyone going to be there Sun? Again, we drive a white monte carlo and I'm the "healthy" looking blonde, my husband is very hot stuff with gray hair (well at least to me he is!) :)

Foo, excited at the prospect of playing with the fishies

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom