CSSP the 4th??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
does anyone have any idea what they are planning or what they are charging?? I saw a thread where someone mentioned it was going to be $15 over entrance fee for treasure hunt and limited to one item!!
Does anyone have any details on this?

Thanks in advance!!

I emailed them a couple of times, and they responded a few days ago, with a somewhat vague answer about plans being made for a treasure hunt and a nighttime band on Sat., the 3rd. All the RV spots are already taken. She said that they are finalizing plans and to watch for further details, I suppose that means on their website. I just checked it and there's nothing new.

I remember reading a thread on their website where someone complained about the Memorial Day treasure hunt, lakerats, because it was as you said: $15 over and one prize. But, as to July 3, I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Foo

P.S. We probably will not be there on July 3, but possibly on Friday or Sunday. Is Friday a better day to dive there? (fewer checkout dives, etc?).

yeah Friday is a better dive with practically the place to yourself! But with it being a holiday weekend I don't know...

I'm planning on being out there with a couple of friends to help them get ready for IE... Your more then welcome to join us!!

FOO -

Let me know if you hear anything else... I'd be interested if it was reasonable otherwise I'll be topside on the lake (aka: boating)!!

Which days will you be there? I'll get back from Coz on wed., I have a feeling I'll be wanting to dive some more by the weekend... Is this a good addiction or a bad addiction?

Foo

I might be able to join you on Friday. I'll keep an eye out on this thread to see if any plans change, but I think I should be good to go on that Friday.

I'm thinking we are going to try and shoot for Sat. but not 100% on that yet...

Wish we could be there! We would love to dive with everybody. We can't get a camping slot (and the inlaws are coming in). We are planning to go to CSSP the following weekend though - around the 10th. Let us know if there's anyone coming out again that weekend. Have fun!!

rkr3000:
Wish we could be there! We would love to dive with everybody. We can't get a camping slot (and the inlaws are coming in). We are planning to go to CSSP the following weekend though - around the 10th. Let us know if there's anyone coming out again that weekend. Have fun!!

Sorry I missed y'all last time, didn't know for sure if there would be anyone to hook up with. Have major plans this weekend, (brisket, tater salad, my famous jerk chicken, and all da fixins) but....

Keep me posted on the weekend of the 10th if y'all are going to be there.

Foo:
Is this a good addiction or a bad addiction?
Foo

Foo...let me set your pants leg on fire and I'll throw some water on ya. Then we'll see if you have a good addiction or a bad addiction. :D

Please don't set me on fire again, gives me a bad hair day. Can't do a thing with it.

tx.lakerats:
does anyone have any idea what they are planning or what they are charging?? I saw a thread where someone mentioned it was going to be $15 over entrance fee for treasure hunt and limited to one item!!
Does anyone have any details on this?

Thanks in advance!!

HI!

Maybe this will help.............
CSSP July 4th Blowout
Sat. full park entry fee
Sat. 2pm is the treasure hunt for a $15 fee
30 prizes to win from reg's to BCD to dive lite (1 prize per entry)
Band to start in the early evening
BBQ lunch or dinner for $5

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom