CSSP Temp & Conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey TwoBit,

Since I got my OW through Adventure (Blue Dolphin at the time) pool time is free! What an awesome service!

Also, I took my wife to one of your Discover Scuba classes a few weeks back. Our Instructor (John?) was awesome. Again, this was a free service from Adventure.

What an awesome LDS you got there. When do you start offering AOW classes? I need to bang that puppy out before my Flower Garden trip next year.

Later,

The instructors havn't seen a spring schedule yet. My guess would be February or March. I could be wrong due to water temps. March in Travis is dry suit weather for me still, but I have done it wet too.

When are you scheduled to go to the Gardens?

Sorry, I brain glitched on the pool cost. I knew the pool was free to current (former) students. Hope to see you at the shop sometime.

Tom

Haven't scheduled yet, just planning. Am I wrong that you need AOW to do this trip? I've done plenty of dives between 60 and 100 fsw, but I heard they stick to the limits of your cert pretty stringently. Is that true?

Regardless, I want to continue my cert, so AOW is gonna happen whether they require or not. I also need to knock out Nitrox. Crap, my to-do list is growing...

There is no AOW requirement. It's a good idea, but not required.

Nitrox is an excellent idea. So is doing your AOW and taking rescue shortly there after.

TwoBit

Thanks TwoBit. Appreciate the help. Maybe I'll run into ya at the shop...

TwoBitTxn:
Yes, I'm an instructor for Adventure scuba.

Sorry, I don't know the cost. Give them a call. 972.423.3483.

TwoBit

Is it the dive shop that I saw on north 75 today? We were almost past it when I saw the dive flag, but I think it said Adventure Scuba.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom