CSSP Temp & Conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just curious about the water temp these days at CSSP? I'm itchin for some water time. It's driving me crazy! So, if it's not too chilly, I may cruise on down to the scuba shop, pick up a 7/6 suit and make a splash. Does the vis get better or worse in winter?

It's getting bad enough to even go over to the dive shop and take a dip in the pool!

My wife and I were looking at houses last week, searching for a house for the in-laws to move down to Texas for. We looked at one up the street from where we live and in the back yard was a pool I didn't realize was there. I wonder if they would notice if I snuck over.....:D

This past Sunday it was 53f @ 54ffw...upper water column was in the high 50's,,,,,vis 15ft..

Hey Cory,

Good too see you dude. Give the shop pool a little bit, chlorinators are on the fritz.

TwoBit

Crap! It figures. I was gonna go down tomorrow and try on some 7/6 suits and maybe figure out the extra weights! I guess I'll just go down and shop.

I think I'm heading down in the morning to look at some 7 mm suits. I called today and they said they may have some 7/6 semi-dry in stock.

Hey TwoBit, you at Adventure Scuba in Plano? What's it cost to use the pool?

Gracias,

BIGG_BUDD:
Hey TwoBit, you at Adventure Scuba in Plano? What's it cost to use the pool?

Gracias,

Yes, I'm an instructor for Adventure scuba.

Sorry, I don't know the cost. Give them a call. 972.423.3483.

TwoBit

Thanks. You know Joe Pazos? He was my open water instructor. He's the man...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom