CSSP sunday morn (18th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jarrett:
TruckDiver, it looks like I won't be there tomorrow, but will be there some in October.

Right now I am looking like:

Lake Ouachita Trip - 9/24-25
CCSP for AOW from SIS - 10/1
Whitney for AOW from SIS - 10/2
Lake Murray (possibly) with SIS - 10/8
CCSP for Rescue from SIS - 10/16

I heard we might be in Rescue together also.

Will there be a big group at Murray on the 8th? I am thinking about trying Murray that same weekend. I live about 2 hours from there and have never dove it, but my dive buddy said it was pretty good. Your schedule of weekend diving looks as hectic as my next couple of months! We just cannot get enough!!!!

Looks like we will have quite a crowd. Should be a good weekend. See y'all there! :D

Darn.... Did'nt make it out to the pond today.... I'm a for sure on the 25th...!st dock south of the plane!!!

Hey Gang! I thought that I would be able to head out there the weekend of the 24th--but--I started a new job yesterday AND they accepted our offer on our new house on the very same day! So, if I'm able to get out there, it will probably be during the week sometime (working most weekends...)...or I won't be diving until next year until we get all the new house stuff done! Diving or dream house---diving or dream house...UGH--what a choice!...grin

Y'all have a great time and if I happen to get some free time between now and "too cold" I'll try to head out for a day.

Ang

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom