CSSP sunday morn (18th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody goin out to the pond Sunday? Vis will likely still be kinda poor, but I'm wanna go play anyway!! :D

Working a class in Athens this weekend. Vis is supposed to be just as crappy.

TwoBit

Not this weekend-- but am looking for someone to dive during the week CS in the month of October when it's hopefully clear. Two Bit... I thought they treated the water at Athens???

I heard that they did. I'll post a report Sunday or Monday and let ya know it if it did any good.

TwoBit

Hey there! I won't be there this weekend, but I'll probably be heading out there the weekend of the 24th! I'll be single, so I'll need a buddy! Same place as last time?

Ang

AngieDinOKC:
Hey there! I won't be there this weekend, but I'll probably be heading out there the weekend of the 24th! I'll be single, so I'll need a buddy! Same place as last time?

Ang

I can't make it the 24th, gonna be busy for the next couple of Saturdays at least, I will be there Sunday am though.

Anybody else going? I'll be driving a Red 2-door Chevy Tahoe and should be there around 8am.
Mr. Brown/Scuba and Jarrett, thanks for the replies and I hope to see ya'll at the lake. I should be at my usual spot, on the NW side at the first T dock south of the plane. :D

I'll be there, Angie. Yeah, same place as Truckdiver said -- T docks on the NW side.

TruckDiver, it looks like I won't be there tomorrow, but will be there some in October.

Right now I am looking like:

Lake Ouachita Trip - 9/24-25
CCSP for AOW from SIS - 10/1
Whitney for AOW from SIS - 10/2
Lake Murray (possibly) with SIS - 10/8
CCSP for Rescue from SIS - 10/16

I heard we might be in Rescue together also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom