CSSP Sunday March 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was the last to show at a little after 9:30a and moving my usual slow self last to gear up too.

Met up with Timeliner, Texdiveguy, and Trout.

I don't know if Trout was official before now, but he definitely is now.

Air temp was low 70's with a mild to moderate breeze. No rain, but no sun either.

Dive one was the four of us with a max depth of 30 feet for about 40 min. Surface temp was a balmy 68o and bottom temp was a nippy 52oF. The thermal is at about 15 feet or so. I skipped the second dive and Trout had to cut and run to tend to family. Timeliner and TDG did a second dive. They spent more time in the warmer water.

TDG and I were dry, Timeliner and Trout were both wet.

Vis ranged from 5 to about 20 feet. Clear Springs actually looked clear.

It was good to see you all, and good to meet you Tom. Hope to dive with all of you again soon.

TwoBit

Hey Tom it was a pleasure seeing you and making the dive! And a bonus with Tom aka Trout joining us. Frank and I went the opposite direction on our second dip. Take good care and look forward to getting wet again with you. :D

Okay, so I came THIS close to joining you all and getting in major trouble today. I had the gear all staged when my wife reminded me, before I asked to head east, that we were going to Disney on Ice with the little girl today. :) Major domestic disturbance avoided.

10,000 little girls squealing everytime a princess made an appearance. I saw a half dozen or so miserable boys as well. (In ten years they'll be looking for places with those kinds of odds...) Oh yeah, and I saw Flounder and whatever that crab is named from The Littlest Mermaid so it was just like a reef dive in the Carribean.

Thanks for the dive report!

ZzzKing:
... I saw Flounder and whatever that crab is named from The Littlest Mermaid so it was just like a reef dive in the Carribean.
I bet your vis was better than at CSSP. :)

Willie

wet-willie:
I bet your vis was better than at CSSP. :)

Willie

That was a good one Willie!!!!! :D :rofl3: :D :wink:

ZzzKing ---- "What about Ariel"?
By any chance did You do a little bit of a......
Lets say, " meet and greet with her " ? :wink:

Timeliner:
ZzzKing ---- "What about Ariel"?
By any chance did You do a little bit of a......
Lets say, " meet and greet with her " ? :wink:

I'd have to say that, from a dad point of view, Arial was hotter than all the other princesses except for maybe Jasmine. Cinderella (or "Cigala", as Natalie refers to her)seemed to be the crowd favorite from pure applause standpoint, but I don't think those little girls were really appreciative of true talent... :eyebrow:

Oh yeah, Stef was with me so no "meet and greet" opportunities presented themselves.

ZzzKing:
I'd have to say that, from a dad point of view, Arial was hotter than all the other princesses except for maybe Jasmine. Cinderella (or "Cigala", as Natalie refers to her)seemed to be the crowd favorite from pure applause standpoint, but I don't think those little girls were really appreciative of true talent... :eyebrow:

Oh yeah, Stef was with me so no "meet and greet" opportunities presented themselves.

'Sounds like Willie was right...
You did have better visibility then we had at CSSP :D

Are you saying the Sirens at CSSP have the face of a man?

blindref757:
Are you saying the Sirens at CSSP have the face of a man?

:shakehead First of all... there are no Sirens at CSSP.. 'just ain't deep enuff !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom