CSSP Saturday, July 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to be there but Laura and I have an aniversary this weekend.

I lost track of which one it is... :huh:

Lets see ... there was the Glass Aniversary, the paper , the cotton , the leather,
The China, The Snap-On Tool ect. ect. ect.

I think this one is "The Red Meat Aniversary" No Wait a Minute ...

It's the "Good and Plenty Aniversary !!"

Gals just love those little candys :D

Happy Anniversary!!!

Red meat and candy?

Should be the Geritol one I would think (that's got the good and plenty iron of the red meat).

Have a brand new bottle of the Gerry stuff...want me to bring it by? :D

Congrats my Man...you've been able to keep one how long now?

I plan on being there in the morning. I usually set up by the docks near the middle of the pond. There's a double platform 60 degrees off the Northern dock. If you're planning on doing drills that might work out best for you. The classes probably won't hog both platforms.

It's also good if you want to play with your reel. You can go from the platform out to the boulders to the coffin then on to the plane.

I drive a black Altima. I dive a yellow tank and a pioneer.

Daylan and Dez,,,, hey fellows I missed not finding eaither of you....in the morning I dove on the 'right' side till noonish,,,,then went over to were SIS was set-up. Just my luck on missing both you.. GEE

I was there about 9:15 jumped in about 10:30.. out about 12:20 or so.. went waaaay left to the lone picnic table. Was over by a group from burleson.. Tiger Shark Divers?!?

Anyhoo.. never did see a SIS flag or logo.. said hello to Adventure Scuba folks and International....

D.

What's the viz in CSSP like lately?

Jarrett:
What's the viz in CSSP like lately?

It was not all that bad,,least the areas I was diving,,,,have seen better and worse--'ok'.

Back
Top Bottom