CSSP Saturday, July 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all -

Not sure who's all going to be out there, but I'll be at CSSP in full techie setup on saturday morning.. doubles, deco bottle, reel, whole 9 yards..

Need to do some valve drills and reel work (shoot bags and stuff as well).

Anyone headin' out?

D.

I will be there, but I will be helping with a few classes. Recreational BCD, safety sausage that I don't plan on deploying, lots of little clips on my BCD, and an aluminum 80 that I can do 4 dives on in a day. :eyebrow:

I might be there but it will be late. I am stuck working 5a-1p so do not count on me. Besides I need a good soaking to rinse all that nasty Gulf salt out

Debraw:
Recreational BCD, safety sausage that I don't plan on deploying, lots of little clips on my BCD, and an aluminum 80 that I can do 4 dives on in a day.

Oh to the 'good old' days!!! Silly me...... :wink: :D

Where you guys usually set up camp at? Usually I head waaaay left and grab the lone picnic table by the airplane...

D.

That's a good place. Plane to the left and the double platforms to the right. Are you going down early Sat AM or Friday night? I have a feeling it is going to be packed Saturday.

Daylon,,,, there are 2 entry and exit points at CSSP right now that in my oppion are the easiest/safest for a diver kitted in doubles,,,,,the dock on the 'left' side at mid point with all those nice metal steps going into the water....alot of times SIS will try to set-up there....good spot. The other is on the 'right' side over near to trees,,,this is another good point were the steps enter the water a bit deeper. On the 'left' side dock I have stagged my deco bottles below water level on the several 'o-bolts' near the steps before exiting for a SI time.....just a thought,,,,,on the 'right' side I usually take my bottles out and return them to my site.

Daylon,
I don't know if you're on the Adventure Scuba newsletter, but I believe they're having some sort of scavenger hunt out there Saturday at 10AM. I'm on the fence - going to see the Church concert tonight so I may not be operable in the AM.

I'm going to *try* to get out there early am.. hopefully be kitted up by 9am.. of course I say those are my intentions.. now whether that actually turns into reality is an altogether different thing..

D.

Daylon... PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom