CSSP Report 3/25/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report. Glad you had a good day to start the season. I am sorry that I wasnt able to make it myself. I really wanted to dive ... all through the meeting I had yesterday afternoon I was thinking how much better it would be underwater. I did have a beautiful night last night stargazing. Frank, I will send a PM, with more details.

Loosebits, thanks for the detailed description on weighting. And thanks for the picts Debra.

Anyone know when CSSP starts opening during the week. Weekdays are almost always better for me.

Willie

Yea... it was good day at the pond.

Luke... now that you have been Re-checked out and have a idea about the "Co-Efficent of Neo-Expansion" we'll start messing with you :D
Winter diving in a thick suit is sort of like driving an old truck with bad breaks on a icy road. You just have to think ahead. Don't worry about the weight issue.
A little Bottom Time will get you to where you want to be soon enough.
Someday you can "Pay it Forward"

Alan Thanks... hope you enjoy the Metaphoric Rock :wink:

Debraw ... Where were you hiding !!!:05:

Sorry Frnk, not hiding. I went today ( Sunday) and you went yesterday (Saturday) . I enjoyed the day, muche better than I thought it would be!

Timeliner:
Alan Thanks... hope you enjoy the Metaphoric Rock :wink:

Frank the Metaphoric Rock was introduced today at the 'unch' table to the rest of my family and my 85 year old mother-in-law......it was a hit......now it is back in its resting spot on my desk!!! :)

Debraw:
Sorry Frnk, not hiding. I went today ( Sunday) and you went yesterday (Saturday) . I enjoyed the day, muche better than I thought it would be!

Sunday... Oh Ok... Now I understand.

Hey, Troy did a nice job on the annual service of our Regulators.
They draw nice and smooth. :D

CSSP does not have any hydrilla in it. Most of the grass is coon tail.

The snotty green stuff is algae

Ahh coon tail and algae. Thank you! Do you think they will change their signs out there that say "stay out of the hydrilla" to "stay out of the coon tail"?

Debraw:
Ahh coon tail and algae. Thank you! Do you think they will change their signs out there that say "stay out of the hydrilla" to "stay out of the coon tail"?

I doubt it... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom