CSSP on Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Naw, she stayed at the house..

Long time no talk to everybody....been really really busy...but made it out to CSSP on Sunday afternoon - last minute plans...and no, scubatooth, I wasn't with Mako - he was out of town diving wrecks off the NC coast that day. I was actually there with an Instructor from Grapevine Scuba. That's who I was with at the table beside you - you know, when I was eavesdropping and figured that "somebody" over there was from the board!! LOL .... Just had to say. "Y'all from the board?"

We were just hanging out with some mutual friends (JAG and Flyer from the board) who were camped down at the very very far end. We made one dive with them and it was actually pretty clear vis on the wall considering that the official "unofficial" number of people out there the day before was 370 !!!! Unbelievable...ok, I'm going to start telling everybody that this is a terrible place to dive....LOL!!!

I wish I had been able to get out there earlier on Sunday and had made another dive but it just didn't work out that way...at least I did get wet and had a great day! Glad to hear that you guys had such a nice time on Saturday and were among those that set the attendance record.

..but the vis was good (20' give or take) and it wasn't crowded underwater where we dove. It was nice getting to dive with and chat with everyone. K and I both had a good time.

..and that wall we dove, across from where we parked...if you're jonesin' hard enough for Palancar....starts to sort of remind you of the first part of the Santa Rosa Wall dive in CZM....if your jonesin' hard enough.... it's a Po'boy's Palancar!..there ya go! :bandito:

Back
Top Bottom