CSSP on Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lplace

Reaction score
I am looking to go dive at Clear Springs this Saturday, but I will need a buddy. Is anyone else heading out there?

Logan

i will be at cssp on sat and sun working with a OW class but if were arent diving would be glad to go for a diving with anybody or sit topside and chat .

i will let you know closer to sat what time we will get there and were we will be

scubatooth

aka

Dan

I am looking to get out there about 9 or 9:30 and meet somewhere, just don't know where, as I have only been there once.

Logan

Lplace

I think the swampers usually meet on the north side parking area. Just go to the left after signing in. I am very easy to spot. As my login implies, I drive a Mini Cooper, Dark silver with racing stripes. Find my car and you've found me.

MiniHaulic

Hey Logan,

Long time (try last August) since we dove last. We gotta get together more often that this. Welcome MiniHaulic to the TSDT, you’re in! Be sure to add yourself to the roster, see the sticky post. Keep posting ya'lls dive days, we'll hook-up again soon.

Actually, swampers meet wherever two or more can congregate. There is no set spot at CSSP so be specific and exchange cell numbers or something to be sure you hook up. I’ve met both of you and I bet ya’ll have some good dives.

Jim

The wife and I are gonna try to make it out there for a couple of dives. We have to go by Scubatoys to pick up our regs and then we hope to head on over.

I think I'm going to buy a couple of new tanks at Scubatoys...I haven't had much luck trying to find any used ones locally. I'll probably call ahead so the tanks can be waiting on us with our regs to save time. I'm figuring on gettin' there around noonish, hopefully sooner. We'll see y'all out there. We're in a white Camry.

this weekend is shaping up to have a good number of people there, and this will be the first time i will be able to get in the water since i hurt my foot. I hope you all dont mind me following along with a scooter. I will be able to get a couple of dives in before i my instructor arrives with the OW class in the afternoon.

From a report from a friend of mine the first thermo is around 25 feet and is in the lower 70's (surface upper 70's, low 80's) but then on the deep platform its in the upper 50's, burrrrrr)

zag i have looked locally for some used tanks but really came up empty and finally went to scubatoys to get a tanks since they had the best price in the whole area.

see you all saterday

Scubatooth once bubbled...
zag i have looked locally for some used tanks but really came up empty and finally went to scubatoys to get a tanks since they had the best price in the whole area.

Yep. Scubatoys tank prices are even cheaper than Leisure Pro...go figure....and there's not added shipping costs.

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and buy them new..oh well, at least I'll know they have been cared for well.

I will be in a green Camry and meet in the parking lot on the north side. I should be there between 9 and 9:30.

Logan

Back
Top Bottom