CSSP on 07/17,18 !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a question on the training courses. Don't they teach the decompression tables in the PADI ow class? My ow instructor handed out the no-deco tables one time and we never used them again, we figgured our profile exercises for no-deco and deco dives using the Navy tables. I'm wondering why I get funny responses sometimes when I talk about dives below 100. I do back off of the tables.

txbohunk:
Deleted by me

Guess that answered my question. :D

CSSP has been dredged to 60+ feet (I can get 63 with my gauge on the ground, compensated for 600 feet of altitude) to meet and/or exceed the current NAUI and PADI training requirements. Right, wrong, or indifferent, it meets the requirements set forth by the agencys. Your not going to narc in the pit, but it is stressful, cold, and dark.

It's always met the requirements. 58 ft on your computer is actually more than 60 ft. As far as I know, all depth guages are calculated for salt water.

But Advanced class is all about the experience, and for me, that seriously cheapens it.

Back
Top Bottom