CSSP on 07/17,18 !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflexsol

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm going to CSSP to take my AOW this weekend (on 17th and 18th). I saw you all are having a good time from the previous threads so thought may be I can join the group and share some fun. I'll be with a class so don't know how much time I can spend, but would love to. Pl let me know if anyone is coming down so that I can meet you in person.
I'll be driving a silver Ford-mustang convertable.

Looking forward to meet atleast a few.

iflexsol:
Hi,
I'm going to CSSP to take my AOW this weekend (on 17th and 18th). I saw you all are having a good time from the previous threads so thought may be I can join the group and share some fun. I'll be with a class so don't know how much time I can spend, but would love to. Pl let me know if anyone is coming down so that I can meet you in person.
I'll be driving a silver Ford-mustang convertable.

Looking forward to meet atleast a few.

We'll be out doing checkouts for an OW class. Will be in a navy blue excursion.

You are doing Advanced at Clear Springs?

Detonate:
You are doing Advanced at Clear Springs?

I am not "officially" a member because i have not had the chance to meet any of the rest, but I am hopeing to make it out to CSSP on Sunday. I haven't been there yet and was wanting to check the place out and meet some of the TX Swampers :crafty:

I can't make it out Saturday, gots to get my reg checked out and do some errands. Sunday is possible though :wink:

Well, you can't do much of a deep dive at Clear Springs. That would be my main complaint.

Detonate:
Well, you can't do much of a deep dive at Clear Springs. That would be my main complaint.

Yup, but they dug out the "silo" to about 62 ft.

I think I heard that aow deep class is between 60-100. When I did my aow we went to 103 fsw. for the "deep" thing (I'm lost on these class regs.). And I'd been to 125 before on dives after ow cert. (ho-hum on 103). Shows ya how much I know about class struture and requirememts.

Although...62 in the dark cold arse stuff there is a lot different than 103 or 130 in Coz. Hell of a lot different.

What a lot of classes usually do is everything BUT the deep dive at CSSP, then go to either PK or Lake Travis for the deep dive.

ScubaTexan:
What a lot of classes usually do is everything BUT the deep dive at CSSP, then go to either PK or Lake Travis for the deep dive.

The silos are COLD at cssp. They need to pump water from the surface down there for us :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom