CSSP Memorial Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DallasNewbie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are thinking of going out there the Sunday before Memorial day. Is it usually pretty nuts out there that weekend?

I have it under good authority that Ron Carlo will be onsite that weekend 10am-4pm.
Something about Diverite gear demo days. :D

He usually bring out regulators, Tanspacs, backplates, dive computers, lights and all the GOODIES. If you show up early enough the arrow (DPV) might still be running.
It seems to be a group favorite.
If you want to get him riley up ask to see his new baby- Optima rebreather.
Just becareful how stare at it. :D

Andrew

Crazy please let m know if you find out any information on Ron and his apperance. I would like to talk to the man. Thanks in advance

It's hardly ever busy that weekend. We usually do a fast track class and we are out there Sunday/Monday . Monday is even less crowded than Sunday.

The action that weekend will be at Lake Broken Bow, OK.
Cool Peps, Wall dives, Nice water, Deep, a pontoon boat.

I'll be there:D

Timeliner:
The action that weekend will be at Lake Broken Bow, OK.
Cool Peps, Wall dives, Nice water, Deep, a pontoon boat.

I'll be there:D

Did you buy a pontoon boat?

Debraw:
It's hardly ever busy that weekend. We usually do a fast track class and we are out there Sunday/Monday . Monday is even less crowded than Sunday.
Thanks for the info everyone. Sounds like a good weekend for our first dives of the summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom