CSSP May 20-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBARACER

Reaction score
I would like to take a trip to CSSP the weekend of May 20-22, leave on Friday evening, and return on Sunday Evening.

I live in Austin area , and am willing to grab anyone north Austin on the way there.

I have a 4 door F250 with a bedcover, and anyone interested is welcomed :)

Anyone one here interested?

I think my boyfreind and I are free for that weekend. We are in the Dallas area so there will be no need to pick us up. We will only have our OW cert for around two weeks. If you not mind diving with a couple of newbies we will gladly be there. If you do, chances are we will be there anyway. We can at least meet and B.S. for a while.

We might be able to dive on both days but probally not able to camp out

SCUBARACER:
Sure!! We can meetup somewhere and BS...

Diving or B.S.-ing? Actually, I think he was logged in as me by accident, but it sounds good to both of us. Just let us know when and where.

By the way, you're not gonna bring up beanies, are you? :wink:

beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies

It was me that made the original reply I did not realize I was logged in as my other half. Please ignore the public safety announcement if you are willing to wear a beanie

beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies beanies

Lukiedukie:

It was me that made the original reply I did not realize I was logged in as my other half. Please ignore the public safety announcement if you are willing to wear a beanie

Uh-huh. You can bite me, Luke.

Just TRY getting that beanie on my head, now... :11ztongue

OH OK.....

Atleast I know what a beanie is now... sort of..

SCUBARACER:
OH OK.....

Atleast I know what a beanie is now... sort of..

It's just like a hood, but it looks more like a hat. It doesn't cover as much of your face as a hood. It also has flaps that come down and cover your ears.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom