CSSP/Labor Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My BF, 2 friends and I will be there Sunday afternoon. Maybe I'll finally get to meet one of you Swampers! :) How can we find you?

Saturday or Monday are good days for me. If anybody wants to dive on Sat I'll get out there early and claim a spot.

I'll probably make it out there at least one day. Although if the algae bloom is as bad as ya'll say it is, I kinda wonder why...... :D

I'm gonna try for Saturday......I have to work Friday, so it'll be 9:30 or so before I can get there.....

Firefyter:
I'm gonna try for Saturday......I have to work Friday, so it'll be 9:30 or so before I can get there.....

I'll be in a grey Saab with a Yakima bike rack on top. I'll try to get there between 9 & 9:30.

Sooooo.... reports, anyone? How was CSSP diving this weekend?

shelbelle72:
Diving was GREAT, vis was so-so, didn't meet any swampers and lost my snorkle! :(
But all in all I had a BLAST! Hope to meet some of y'all someday!

Links to my photos here:
http://www.kautzphoto.com/pegasus photo site/CSSP 9_05/index.htm

P.S. If anyone found a yellow snorkle, let me know! :wink:

~Shel

Those are the best pixs I have seen taken at CSSP,,,,even with the crummy vis---nice job!!

texdiveguy:
Those are the best pixs I have seen taken at CSSP,,,,even with the crummy vis---nice job!!

Hey thanks! You're so nice! I was testing out my new camera, a Canon S70. I love the custom white balance, it really took care of that greenish cast! :)

~Shel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom