CSSP June 14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I can safely say that the quarry is still there. Still has water in it. I got out there late today. Did a couple of dives; burned two complete tanks of air. In fact one tank is so low I was afraid the regulator would stop functioning. I think I got about 300psi left in that tank.

Enough about Clear Springs. Y'all know what that is about. I-20 again!
So this time, I driving back from Terrell. I am about 10 miles or so east of Terrell. There is a large car hauler truck about 200 yards in front of me. POW ! ! ! ! The truck blew a tire and rubber tire debris was flying my way!!! :11:

There was a car in the lane next to me so I couldn't swerve. All I could do was try to slow down and dodge the crap as it flew around.

In other news, the cold, frosty beer tastes good :D Hhhmmmm. Beer.

Okay... your day went like this: stress (doing your stuff so you could go dive), relax (diving), stress (driving home and having a rubber hailstorm), relax (beer in hand, home at last!) Hmmm. The score is 50/50 at this point. I recommend one more relaxing thing. And no cigarettes... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom