CSSP: January 27?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A couple of us are planning to go diving out at CSSP on January 27, provided the roads aren't iced over. Anyone want to join us for some brisk winter diving? :D

Yeah, I do.

But my thick neoprene is on back order and won't be in for at least another 2 weeks...

Wassup Brutha!

Dude, I'm psyched for this winter dive! Especially with all the friggin' sleet/snow/ice. I'm gonna layer my 3mm farmer john with my 3mm full. Hope my arms and legs don't fall off!

Looking forward to it Bry. Let's synch up the night before, just to make sure everything is still casual. You got my cell number?

BIGG_BUDD:
Wassup Brutha!

Dude, I'm psyched for this winter dive! Especially with all the friggin' sleet/snow/ice. I'm gonna layer my 3mm farmer john with my 3mm full. Hope my arms and legs don't fall off!

Looking forward to it Bry. Let's synch up the night before, just to make sure everything is still casual. You got my cell number?

Cool! Yep... I have it in my PM list.

I'm looking forward to it too! My wife thinks I'm nuts, with as cold as it's been!

Who knows? If this cold weather keeps up, it might technically be an ice dive, LOL!

I hope my quad-density 8/7/6/5 mm semi-dry wetsuit is up to the task, and that I can get the crazy thing on! My last dive was with a 3 mm, LOL!

Dude, I have wetsuit envy. I think you'll be fine. On the other hand, my setup may be cause for concern.

The CSSP website has the current temp at 52 degrees. Of course, that was posted on 12/11/06. :)

A report on the message board puts it at 51 degrees, no thermocline, and 10 foot viz.

7 days away!

Sat
Jan 27

30.gif

Partly Cloudy54°/33°10%
blank.gif
54°F

DiverBry:
7 days away!

Sat
Jan 27

30.gif
Partly Cloudy54°/33°10%
blank.gif
54°F

DUDE! Those weather guys missed an ice storm with less than 12 hours notice and you're taking their word seven days out?

Picking up my new computer this week at ScubaToys. Looking forward to testing it in the frozen quarry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom