CSSP Help needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LaBlkH2Odiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys and gals. Greetings from your neighbor here in La. Me and about 6 of my family and friends are heading to CSSP tommorow and was wondering if any of you had an actual address for the place so i can put it in my GPS? Also and places that we a must see? Places that hold lots of fish or anything like that would be great.

Thanks,

Shane

This should tell you everything you need to know, including physical address:

CSSP

Will CSSP be open? I thought they were just open Fri., Sat., & Sun.

Foo2

foo2:
Will CSSP be open? I thought they were just open Fri., Sat., & Sun.

Foo2

If you call ahead and check with Robert in the summer-time mainly....he tries to work with divers during the weekdays M/Thurs..

*Shane and crew---have fun!

Thanks Tex its my first time there so im pretty excited to dive it. I ready to watch bream nip on my wifes ears lol.

LaBlkH2Odiver:
Thanks Tex its my first time there so im pretty excited to dive it. I ready to watch bream nip on my wifes ears lol.

LOL....yea those sunfish are pesky!! A mask strap...beanie...doo-rag all work good,,,,just don't tell your wife till after the first dive-- :eyebrow:

Its a good dive park and plenty for the new visitor to check out and see....night diving is a hoot with all the fish activity.

:wink:

PS---those sunnies have been know to draw a bit of blood on ears....I wear a beanie. Have a great trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom