CSSP Friday 7/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankdr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
All,

It's not going to be summer forever- so now is the time to get some diving done. The water's warm (at the surface anyway) and the fish love ya (especially your ears - they're tasty) So come join us on Friday for a fun time at Clear Springs. It's the best day to be there.

Later,
Frank

Frank,
We would like to try to go back next Friday, sounds great! Hopefully nothing will get in the way, but at this time, it's a plan.

Foo & Fam

Foo:
Frank,
We would like to try to go back next Friday, sounds great! Hopefully nothing will get in the way, but at this time, it's a plan.

Foo & Fam

WOOT!!! Sounds a plan to me too!

My stars got re-aligned & I managed to fanagle getting this Friday off. Yeah I know the forcast is for rain, but what the heck, I took it.

Question.... when you guys/gals meet up at CSSP....were do you meet at//any Texas Swamp Diver sign/poster????

There aren't that many people out there on a Friday so we're easy to find. The covered tables on the West bank is my usual spot.

Last Friday we met at the tables on the NW side, just past where we set up with you, Texass. Glad that you'll be making it Friday! Anywhere in that area is great, since it's about in the middle of the lake, so you have fairly easy access to either side. I guess it's the first one there, picks. lol.

We'll try to get there by 11. Mr. Foo usually has to work a little on Friday mornings, but if it works out, we'll try to be there earlier. TexDiveGuy, if I get ambitious, I'll try to remember to make a poster or something. You can probably ask the people at the gate to point you the right way. Just ask them where Des usually sets up. Hope you make it!

Foo

Texass:
There aren't that many people out there on a Friday so we're easy to find. The covered tables on the West bank is my usual spot.

I will probably be there at 9:00 when the park opens. Take a left turn (west) and look for a black BMW 325iS. That will be me. Check the signup log at the entrance to see who's there.

Later,
Frank

You know, as soon as I say I am going to play hooky on Friday, it is going to poor down rain, I am going to get two food borne illnesses to investigate, I will close three restaurants due to roaches or rodents (live stock issues) and my truck is going to die.

Alas, I currently have a clear calendar for Friday. I'll see what I can do.

TwoBit

Back
Top Bottom