CSSP Friday 1/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone planning on being out at the CSSP on Friday....the weather shows to be 72f and clear????

skeet:
She said maybe but remember your diving today.

Hi Skeet,,,,good luck on the dry suit dive today!!

I picked Friday cause it is going to be around 74f the weather report shows with alot cooler weather by Sat/Sun.. If it works and you can go Fri.,,,,you can meet me at my place right off I20 in Arl.,,,,throw your gear in my car and ride out and back with me.

The diving was so-so, got some de-bugging to do. I wont be making CSSP tomorrow, have to dive with a couple of students and an instructor on Sunday, she said she would like to see me this week.

skeet:
The diving was so-so, got some de-bugging to do. I wont be making CSSP tomorrow, have to dive with a couple of students and an instructor on Sunday, she said she would like to see me this week.

I understand about tomm.,,,no problem we can do it again!!

Just don't get inverted in that dry suit and inflate those legs---lol! Take care and safe diving on Sunday. Alan

Today will be diving around 12noon.

CSSP conditions--- 51f @ 37ft.,,,20+ft. vis

Hi Alan
Today wasn't as warm as they originally said but still a good day for your dive. The vis seemed good. Who did you dive with? Are you going again this weekend?

Reesa

Froglady:
Hi Alan
Today wasn't as warm as they originally said but still a good day for your dive. The vis seemed good. Who did you dive with? Are you going again this weekend?

Reesa

Reesa......... well there were only 3 of us in the lake. I went solo, the other 2 fellows were an instructor and student. No plans for diving this weekend. Came home with a freeflowing primary reg. which has been repaired,,,,,and a sore throat which needs to mend before next weekends Ok. trek. Take care. Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom