CSSP Fri. 18th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If the weather holds off Friday (30% chance lt. showers in morning//83f -- WC) I may just try to get a dive or two in. Need to check a few pieces of gear I refreshed. :wink:

If the weather holds off Friday (30% chance lt. showers in morning//83f -- WC) I may just try to get a dive or two in. Need to check a few pieces of gear I refreshed. :wink:

Just curious...
What grit compound did you use when you refreshed those pieces of gear ?
Did you use course of fine ?
Did you use that new Scuba Stick Hydro-Poxy or the old style Crazy Tech Adhesive when you put those pieces of gear back together ??

One more thing... Just what part of your kit actually has gears in it ? :confused:

Hope you get your dives in Alan. I'll be thinking about you blowing bubbles while I work.

Ditto for me!

Alan! I wish I could go with you!

Timeliner, you are just nuts! What more do I need to say? :D

Think the vis will be bad from all the rain?

Kinda reminds me of the mechanic in "Doc Hollywood"... when he says... (shaking box)... "You know I always have a few parts left over I just dont know where they go..."

No solo dives on refresed equipment....

Give us an update of conditions this evening - going to be out there for open water this weekend. Need to know if I need one wetsuit or two to stay warm.

Did not make trip to CSSP today, woke with sinus issues......maybe Sat. or Sunday. :(

Alan: if you do come out, stop by and say hi. I will be working an OW class at the ST pavilion.
I really hope the vis has improved since 2 weeks ago. I think I need me some BLUE water (no not Athens!).
Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom