CSSP Feb 26 & 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Troy and I have a class out at CSSP this weekend. Hope to see some of you there. It makes the cold so much more bareable with a swamper or two. :penguin2: :ice: :loki3:

Last time we were out there it was about 50-55 degrees depending on who's gauge you looked at.

I'm going to try to be out there around 10:30 or 11...

I'll be out there Sat. but with a class...

I'm at work now, and not feeling so great, have been going downhill all day. Lots of sickness at our school right now, hope I'm not getting it! I'll post Sat. night if I'm able to dive on Sunday. If it's sunny and I'm feeling well, I'll be there.

Foo

We are getting ready to go out to CSSP. Troy was out there yesterday and he said the whole boat was clearly in view. When he was coming back from the boat to the first platform he took two kick cycles and could see the platform. That's about 80 foot visibility! I hope it is that good today. Talk to y'all later.

Have been in bed since Fri. night, think it's the flu. Not working tomorrow, but hope to get well asap. Pray for me please! I'm pretty miserable. Thanks friends,
Foo

Hi Foo Sorry to hear you are sick. It's been bad this year with flu and flu-like illiness for a lot of people. Wishing you a speedy recovery! My prayers are with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom