CSSP DIVE DAY (Friday 6/20)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHunt

Reaction score
Nyle and I and possibly Gary (Catch-22) will be diving CSSP on Friday (6/20) and want to extend an invitation to all Swampers near and far to come and join us. This is not meant to be a formal organized gathering just an offer to join in and beat the weekend crowds and make new friends.

We will be there around 9am and will setup on the north end by the covered picnic tables. For reference, I drive a red Chevy extended cab pickup.

Any changes due to weather or otherwise will be posted in this thread. Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Jim

I think I can be there. I'm going to plan on it, anyway. :)

Thanks for the info SeaHunt...

Wondering if anyone was planning a stayover into Saturday. Unfortunately a Friday day dive is out for me, but sure would like to make a quick run out there on Saturday and/or Sunday...

Looking forward to meeting some Swampers as I am new to this board.

Thanks all!

helmetHEC once bubbled...
Wondering if anyone was planning a stayover into Saturday. Unfortunately a Friday day dive is out for me, but sure would like to make a quick run out there on Saturday and/or Sunday...

Looking forward to meeting some Swampers as I am new to this board.

I might could be persuaded to come back on Satuday. Shouldn't take much prodding...:wink:

What time do yall plan on the first dive?
I will need to buddy with one of yall, that OK?

Finished up AOW last Oct. did some diving last Dec. and need to get in at
least 4 more dives in the next 6 weeks.

thanks

sam

I opted to play the caring Daddy and told Barbara & the kids they could fawn all over me today instead of tomorrow. Of course I made this magnanimous decision yesterday while it was pouring down.

Some of us are going out to CSSP tomorrow and you're more than welcome. 4 dives in 6 weeks ought to be easy. Heck 15-20 should be do-able with this crowd.

I don't think I can swing getting Friday off. I've got guys out on vacation plus a couple of 2 day seminars scheduled so we'll be light on troops all week. Sounds like fun, though.

Sam,

Can't put an exact time to the first dive since I don't know when you or anyone else will be there. Nyle and I will be there about 9am, when they open. After we unpack our gear and get setup it won't be long after that.

As for a dive buddy, I see Ken (ScubaTexan) is planning to come so drop him a note and see if you can buddy with him. Otherwise, it'll work itself out when you get there. It always does.

Jim

Thanks, just sent Ken a message, hope I got it right.
I should be able to get there by 10 and be ready for water by 10:15 but don't want anyone to wait because of me.

Tex, Might have to be in Eilat toward the end of Aug. for a weekend and they have some strick rules about # of dives and when the last one was.
This is why it's hard to find time to do anything but love on kidos
photos.yahoo.com/bc/jeep_n_ski
then click on 2 month old

SeaHunt once bubbled...
Can't put an exact time to the first dive since I don't know when you or anyone else will be there. Nyle and I will be there about 9am, when they open. After we unpack our gear and get setup it won't be long after that.

Hey Jim, are you and Nyle thinking about cooking out Friday while we're there? I can bring some hot dogs or buns if you want to grill some.

Sam, I got your PM and e-mailed you back. I don't see a problem. I just hope the weather cooperates again, like it did Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom