CSSP coords

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have coords to various spots in CSSP they are willing to share, to things like the mine, coffin etc?

willing to share; maybe -- but why?
that's part of the adventure. enjoy the adventure.

why? because I asked

As for the adventure, me using a compass is adventure enough

A wise man once said, "there ain't no chords on a Banjo you just play it".
I'm not a wise man but I agree.

The other day I was at Hastings and to my surprise they they were .... Side by Side on the shelf in the self improvement section.... Two 1st additions.

"Banjo Chords" by Mel Bay ~ and ~ "Cords. of CSSP" by Mel Bay

This could change the world forever !!! :crafty:

I was out Sat and Sun... I have noticed the vis is always a lot worse on sundays vs saturdays

I was out there Sunday, and a compass was the only way to find anything. Truckloads of students coupled with algae bloom made this swamp diver feel right at home.

Saw a few divers (cave training?) pushing their doubles through very small openings and then following with their bodies--kind of fun to watch--on the smaller boat that no longer has a buoy, and on the plane, coming in from the top through the cockpit.

And the water was warm--about 87 on the surface--ahhhh.

I was out there Sunday, and a compass was the only way to find anything. Truckloads of students coupled with algae bloom made this swamp diver feel right at home.

Saw a few divers (cave training?) pushing their doubles through very small openings and then following with their bodies--kind of fun to watch--on the smaller boat that no longer has a buoy, and on the plane, coming in from the top through the cockpit.

And the water was warm--about 87 on the surface--ahhhh.

Would one of them happen to have had two blue tanks? and the other two silver tanks?

2 blue tanks, yes. Don't recall seeing silver tanks.

Would one of them happen to have had two blue tanks? and the other two silver tanks?

2 blue tanks, yes. Don't recall seeing silver tanks.

That would have been me (in the blue tanks) and Turismon in silver

We've gone through the windows on the plane as well with that get up, the windows on the old boat however are the smallest holes I can find, I was trying to push air out of my bladder as it got caught when I went through the window, I thought I was going to have to take it off but managed to get enough air out of it to pop through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom