CSSP August 4th and 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGG_BUDD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Folks - I'll be providing moral support for the wife who will be doing her OW checkouts this weekend. My usual buddy has to pull some OT at the office this weekend, so I'm looking for a dive buddy (or buddies).

I'll be out there from 9am Saturday morning until sometime Sunday afternoon. It would be fun to dive with you Swampers.

Worst case; if no one replies, I'll just dive solo. :eyebrow:

Later.

BIGG_BUDD:
Worst case; if no one replies, I'll just dive solo.
Later.

Don't you know you will kill yourself.... :crafty:

texdiveguy:
Don't you know you will kill yourself.... :crafty:

Oh gosh, here we go ........ :)

BIGG_BUDD:
Then save my life. Come dive with me!

Being a solo diver.... I like diving solo at times....great time for persl. meditation and indv. skill development....you might not want to pass up your chance,,,, and it looks like you are going to have a budding great dive buddy real soon. :D :wink:

Which shop or indp. instructor is your wife doing her training with?

texdiveguy:
Being a solo diver.... I like diving solo at times....great time for persl. meditation and indv. skill development....you might not want to pass up your chance,,,, and it looks like you are going to have a budding great dive buddy real soon. :D :wink:

Which shop or indp. instructor is your wife doing her training with?
I'll solo dive, but really want to make Swamper status. C'mon man. I here you are the bomb...

ScubaToys. Greg Williams is the instructor.

BIGG_BUDD:
I'll solo dive, but really want to make Swamper status. C'mon man. I here you are the bomb...

ScubaToys. Greg Williams is the instructor.

Have you not dove with a Swamper yet....serious? I have no idea what you mean by I am the bomb....does sound bad though. If I get to the pond this weekend I will do my best to look you up....would be a pleasure. ScubaToys.....will be in that area later in the week....may just swing in and spend a few bucks,,,or at least go window shopping. :14:

texdiveguy:
Have you not dove with a Swamper yet....serious?
Yeah man. I've been lurking here for over a year and still haven't dove with one of you fine folks.

texdiveguy:
I have no idea what you mean by I am the bomb....does sound bad though.
It's not bad. It means you rule. I have nothing to base this statement off of. I was just trying to be overly complimentary in hopes that I'd score a weekend buddy.

texdiveguy:
If I get to the pond this weekend I will do my best to look you up....would be a pleasure.
I'll PM you my cell.

texdiveguy:
ScubaToys.....will be in that area later in the week....may just swing in and spend a few bucks,,,or at least go window shopping.
I can't get out of ScubaToys for less than $200. It's like a strange vortex that sucks my hard earned greenbacks into their cash register.

I'd love to dive with the Swampers.....wish my local LDS had an AOW coming up soon, aching to get that done then on to a few specialties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom