CSSP August 21 & 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rkr3000:
We're planning on diving and staying at CSSP this weekend. Anyone interested in meeting up for some dive time?
Unless something major arises between now and then, I'll be out there Sat. morning early. :dazzler1:

Hey guys!
We're tentavily planning to come out on Sunday! I'm so excited, it feels like forever since I got to dive. If anything comes up, I will be sure to post. Otherwise expect us to be there. Looking forward to meeting yall!!!!

Foo

Hey guys - we'll be there all day Saturday and for alittle while on Sunday (til lunch maybe - got to get ready for school again Monday). Holler at us on Saturday- we'll be diving and hanging out at the camper. We'll look for you Foo on Sunday. Probably won't dive Sunday but will hang out til we leave. We'll be staying at the RV sites as usual. Gold and black "RCT Complete Construction" dully truck and wilderness camper.

I am going to try to come out one day this weekend. Will have to check with the wife first for the marching orders.

What does the acronym stand for and where is this place? Is there a website for further info?

Thanks. :06:

The acro is for Clear Springs Scuba Park.

Web site here. Nice place.

It seems that my LDS is planning to dive at Tyler State Park this Sunday- we will probably be going there instead ($3 admission fee, closer to home). If anyone wants to join us there, we'll set up to the left side of the swimming area.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom