CSSP April 5-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I am going to try and head out Sunday morning, its been a few weeks since Ive been in the water, could use to get wet! You going to be busy with the class still Sunday? I wouldnt mind following behind on some fun dives or something.

Knowing Rhonda and how long it's been since she has been in the water, she will probably have to be drug from the park kicking and screaming, tied up in her own regs, and held down by empty cylinders. :D

:rofl3::rofl3:

Yes, Illini Fan, we are going to be out there both days. We should be out there around 10:00, 10:30 Saturday morning, and stay until I HAVE to leave on Sunday. (sometime that afternoon)
Did you ever go out and get a thicker suit? Kory and I will still be in our 7 mil suits, I don't think it will be warm enough to do it without one.

Still looking for your weight....:D

Rhonda

My goal is 3 on Sat and 1 on Sun. If they (my students) are absolutely freezing to death then it will end up 2 and 2.

I'm not on a time limit Sunday.

TwoBit

I am very much thinking of coming out Sunday. I have a very important test Sat. Where at CSSP do you guys usually hang out? I would hate to get hooked up with the wrong group.

I was working an OW class out there last weekend. Temps at the ScubaToys platform were 56 - 58, depending on whose computer you were reading. Compared to the low 40's in January, it felt positively balmy. We had students in Bare 5/4's, with 5/4 hooded vests over, and gloves, and they were ok.

:rofl3::rofl3:

Yes, Illini Fan, we are going to be out there both days. We should be out there around 10:00, 10:30 Saturday morning, and stay until I HAVE to leave on Sunday. (sometime that afternoon)
Did you ever go out and get a thicker suit? Kory and I will still be in our 7 mil suits, I don't think it will be warm enough to do it without one.

Still looking for your weight....:D

Rhonda

How could I forget about my lost weight :D

I still don't have anything thicker than my 5mil that I layer with a 3mil core warmer. I don't know if that will be warm enough -- but..... I'm seriously thinking I need to find out before my mid-April rescue class which is also at CSSP.

I'm thinking of getting there around 1pm or so on Saturday and join you guys for your second dive.

I'll probably be out Saturday. I've got a new wing that I need to try out....

Man, I knew I should have turned my gear in for servicing earlier. Just turned it in so won't be able to make this dive. But I am so ready to get wet. I realized just how much I missed the water when I had to help my father work on his pool a few weekends ago. The pool hasn't been filtering right and I spent 30 minutes at 5' in 2' vis fixing his drain and loved every minute of it! I have so been corrupted by the swamp.

I'm shooting for Sunday.

Got stuff to do on Saturday - life gets in the way sometimes.

Hopefully, I'll see you all then!

Back
Top Bottom