Cssp 8/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tanks can be rented at CSSP, they are $10 a day,
but you can pick em up at scubatoys in Dallas for $8. so renting two tanks and not worrying about a fill for 16. or rent one and have to haul back to the station to get filled for 15.
hmmmmm
i'm picking up two tanks at scubatoys.

see you there.

I'm gonna sneak out to CSSP and join ya'll if ya don't mind. Will be there a bit earlier than 8:30 though. Do ya'll know what spot you plan on setting up at? If so, I can stake it out.
Otherwise I'll be at the usual spot on the northwest end.
will be driving a red 2-door Tahoe....:)

i've never been there so I don't know, but we are going to try to get to the rent center around 8:15 or so....

We should be in a silver Toyota Tundra with a large blue Solutions Printing logo on the back, see ya'll there.

Keith is driving, so the two of us will be in a Jeep

and, looking at the map, we'll probably park by the air fill station as I burned through my rented tank air tonight practicing in the pool a bit :)

also, we are probably going to stay shallow as I only have a .5 mil suit and don't want to freeze :)

Well Texass and I wont be there as early as Paul, of truckdriver.
we should make it by 9am. maybe earlier dont know. i guess we will all meet up at the fill station if thats ok

See you guys in the morning.

Before i could post that last message there was four more in front of it.

Does anyone use AIM, Yahoo, or MSN messenger, or even ICQ.
i got em all.

Hey Guys,
Had a great dive today. glad i met you guys i had a great time.
i cant wait till we get out again. since i am now an official Swamp Diver, well i dont know what to do know.

hope to be in the water again soon.

Back
Top Bottom