CSSP 5/27 or 5/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I am out for this weekend. I took Firday off so I can have a nice relaxing 4 day weekend and as of today I am working 3 of the 4 days. If I had known I would not have taken firday off and really racked up some overtime. You guys have fun for me

Firefyter:
I should be there by 8:30 or 9:00...... I'm bringing a friend, so it kinda depends on how soon I can get them going, but I'm planning on early.

DallasNewbie, make sure and stop by. If you're not diving with anyone, you're always welcome to dive with us.
Thanks Thomas, we'll look for you. We are planning to get there 10ish.

We camped out at CSSP all weekend. I hadn't had a chance to post, because I was having some problems with SB2. We had a great weekend at the Swamp, relaxing and diving. On Sat., we saw at least 8-10 turtles, lots of perchana, bass, hatchlings and fingerlings, and at least one beautiful white catfish. Those are so fun to see, as it's fairly rare that you catch a glimpse of one. We either saw two of them, or the same one twice. Doesn't matter- it's always a cool thing.

On our last dive, Sunday, as we ascended fully, we saw a really great Firefyter sitting on the dock, waiting for us. Then, in the water beside us, there was a fairly large group of divers, with Khacken in the midst of them. We also met ZzzzKing. So, it was a nice, unexpected surprise to run into some fellow Swampers. Sorry that we missed meeting GalScuba and her friend, sounds like they left not long before we finished our dive.

See yall soon! Ahem... did I mention that I finally got a new BC???

I made it out there late yesterday (Monday) and had a really interesting dive. I hope this means that they won't be screwing up the vis anymore with their silo dredging.

Next I think I'll work on my ascent profile.

I was at CSSP all day Monday....half with my tech instructor in class,,,,the other half just solo diving...or should I say 'dive'----108 minute dive/30ffw deepest--lol). Foo sorry I did not know you were there....I was on the south side of the pond.

Foo:
On our last dive, Sunday, as we ascended fully, we saw a really great Firefyter sitting on the dock, waiting for us. Then, in the water beside us, there was a fairly large group of divers, with Khacken in the midst of them. We also met ZzzzKing. So, it was a nice, unexpected surprise to run into some fellow Swampers. Sorry that we missed meeting GalScuba and her friend, sounds like they left not long before we finished our dive.

It was nice meeting you guys. Maybe we'll get to dive with you sometime!

Sorry we missed meeting you guys. When we showed up on Sunday, the gal at the sign in said she hadn't seen any of you. We wound up diving off the first dock on the North (West?) side.

I thought the vis was disapointing, but we just cruised around between the platforms for a while. We did see a couple of very large catfish, and at one point, I got into a staring contest with a a decent sized perch. I just knew he was waiting for me to look away so he could bite my ear.

Texass:
I made it out there late yesterday (Monday) and had a really interesting dive. I hope this means that they won't be screwing up the vis anymore with their silo dredging.

Next I think I'll work on my ascent profile.

Ha, Des! Interesting is right! You've gotta stop being such a cave-man, dude. Obviously you found a hole that we don't know about...

Back
Top Bottom