Cssp 09/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darkraingod

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Myself and DarkEternal will be at clear springs tomorrow all day long. Anyone that wants to dive or hang out with us is welcome to join us.

I may come over and introduce; i will be on the north side near Lone Star Scuba Ft. Worth. Where will you be and I how can I find you?

We will probably be at the adventure dock (one by the air fill station) - both of us dive zeagle BCs and darkraingod looks like jesus.

Wish we had known somebody going out there this weekend. I should have checked the board before going out.

We just returned today, 9/16 and had a great time.
We just made 3 dives and finally found the plane. Last month was our first outing out there and we just kept missing the plane. We gotta work on the nav. Hope you all had a great time.

We are planning Athens next month. If there is anyone interested in meeting out there we would love it. We have no date set as of yet, we are waiting to see the weather and our commitments first.

not hard to miss the plane this weekend. the algae bloom was in full effect; visibilty less than 5 feet in most areas, with some areas very clear. I may be up for Athens or Possum Kingdom. Any report on the Kingdom? sorry i missed you dark eternal; i was in bed by the time you posted that and left early this morning to go back (wife did AOW)

We had a good time - did a few dives with some newly open water certified divers from adventure. This was my first time to dive the plane - very cool. Something about being in a cockpit underwater is pretty neat. Vis wasnt very good for sure - better in the morning as usual - our first dive was just after 8:00. Tried to head over to the deep spot but visibility dropped to about the glass of your mask after 40' so we ditched that idea. I couldnt see my light cannon facing my face when it was in my hands. Thats pretty bad!

We will probably be at the adventure dock (one by the air fill station) - both of us dive zeagle BCs and darkraingod looks like jesus.

I thought Jesus wore a BP/W...:eyebrow:

I thought Jesus walked ON the water! :wink:

Oh ye of little faith! Of course the son of God walked on the water but have you never read the lost Red Sea Scrolls? Translating from the Old Hebrew, through Greek and then Latin to English it reads:

"and Jesus saith unto them "Go forth with great strides into the Sea and gather unto your selves great masses of fishes. For if you stride unto the right of the transom, so shall you reap great harvest. Stride unto the left and you shall forgo fish for the rest of your days. Stride straight off the back and the Lord, my Father, shall smite you by chopping off your foot and fin in the propeller.

Thereupon, the disciples donned plates of bronze upon their backs and plunged into the sea holding spears of one cubit's length..."

or something like that. My Old Hebrew is a little rusty.

Thereupon, the disciples donned plates of bronze upon their backs and plunged into the sea...

The first BP/W (Bronze Plate/Wing)! The DIR divers are right after all :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom