CS this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I should be able to make it Saturday if anyone is going to plan on being there.

Anyone heard from Texas Mike lately? I started to call him.

I talked to him over the weekend. He's fine just really busy at work. and since he moved, he only has internet access at work.

He'll be back as soon as he gets his connections worked out.

Hey SealSkin

Missed you last Friday. Three great dives with many new TSDT friends. I still need to cut the pictures down, maybe I can post them tomorrow.

Saturday is looking real good for me at the moment, and should be able to confirm by Wednesday.

I have a new guy that wants to try CSSP for the first time and he wants to go on Saturday.

Gary

I had Rescue class last two weekends and am trying to get back out to the Flower Gardens next weekend so the wife has an extensive list of honeydo's for me this weekend.

Should be some good diving though. Hope ya'll have fun.

Bill

About what time are you thinking of getting there?

I'll load my stuff up the night before so I won't be scurrying to leave this time, maybe get there a little earlier.
:burnout:

I can be there by 08:00 if required. I don't know about the other guy yet.

What time were you looking at?

about 8:00 I should get there around 10:00 or so.

I'll bring the canopy again, maybe we'll set it up this time. :D

Its a done deal. I may get there about 9:00. Still checking on the other guy and should know by tonight.

I hope we can get in two quick dives. I have some installs going in Saturday night and all day Sunday. May be another 24 hour shift.

I hate it when work interferes with diving and other important stuff.;-0

I can't make it Saturday morning or afternoon, due to a previous committment, but I'm AWFULLY tempted to go out there later for Bill and Bridget's night dive along the wall. I haven't done a night dive since last November in Cozumel, and I think this one would be a blast! Let me know....

Ken

Back
Top Bottom