Crystal River Manatee Snorkel Trip Dec. 10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I resent that remark! Normal. What kind of freak are you?! Going around calling,... and who said you were invited, you hybrid drivin', ankles stickin' outta the tent, mummy bag wearin' SCUBA DIVER??!!!!
We missed you man! We could have used you to test water depth! Keep an eye out for the May Ginnie Campout! Oh,... bring a bigger tent! :wink:
Does anyone have pix of the manatee trip yet?

If you will look very closely....I did put quotation marks around "normal"!!

Now are you happy??

BTW, Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all you folks and look forward to more diving with the lot of ya...

HOzeY the ChistMaS DivE PenGuIn

Ola!
Back in Tucson. Wanted to thank you all for such a good time on the tee dive. It was great to meet you all. Hope to do this again next year....
If anyone can post some flicks I surely would love to see them.
Dive safe!
Mary
aside:
Did a dive on a wreck Hog Heaven just befor i left SF. someone has placed a live christmas tree on top of the barge. the tree is covered with fruits and vegetables.....the fishies were going crazy for the "ornaments"...incase anyone knows who did this, i am verifying it was a huge success!!!!

I think the only pics were of Simon swimming to and fro the barges in his swim trunks..................enough said.

eandiver:
I think the only pics were of Simon swimming to and fro the barges in his swim trunks..................enough said.

:11:

eandiver:
At least it wasnt a speedo! :wink:

simbrooks:
At least it wasnt a speedo! :wink:
Simon with Speedo = NO WAY!!!!!
Simon with Mexican Hat = OH YEAH!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom