Cruisin' in August... Experiences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iAmLevis

Registered
Reaction score
cruising.gif

So I'm cruising with Royal Caribbean along the route shown above, Aug31-Sep7 I've cruised with them before, but not on this deep eastern Caribbean path before.

Looking at the ports of call, what recommendations would you have for the particular spots? Favorite diving, eating, etc?

Also, as a general question: When cruising with RC, I have the option of booking dives through them. RC will have deals set up with operations on each island. I booked dives through RC on my previous two cruises, but I wonder if you'se guys think it's better to get to the island, and set up my own dive with an operation of my choosing, rather than RC's choosing....?

And finally, for past cruisers: do you prefer to bring your own gear and stow it in your stateroom, or do you prefer to use rental gear (to minimize your luggage)?

Thanks for the feedback.... Anyone else gonna be on this ship with me? :)

I think part of the reason you did not get any responses is that this subject has been recently discussed on the boards. Try using the search function to find some of the prior threads. Good Luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom