cruise trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisa4516:
We regretted not diving in Dominica. Just could not dive everywhere as much as we wanted to.The ship arrived kind of late in port and I was afraid we would get in too late. We did snorkel however, with Dive Dominica thru the cruise line. Any time that I am in the water, I am happy but I really wanted to be down under. Who did you dive with in Dominica? I am not sure how excited I was with Dive Dominica. I think that I would chose a different operation for diving. We really enjoyed our dives in Barbados and Aruba but so far, I think that I enjoyed Grand Cayman the most. Of course, there are lots and lots of places that we have not been to yet and hopefully we can try some of them soon!
Probably, our next diving will be low viz diving in S.C. in May. Quite a contrast!
Have a wonderful trip and be sure to let us know all about it!

Lisa when we dove Dominica in October it was thru Princess cruise and they used Dive Dominica. I also was less than totally pleased with them but also there was 16 of us on one boat. In April have booked independently and will be using Nature Island Dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom