Cruise Safety and Cruise Add on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracy_from_oz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi guys

I just recieved my Mares newsletter and discovered something new from Mares that I think is great.
It is called the Cruise Safety and Cruise Add on.
This is what it says in the email.

" Once again Mares is the answer to the wishes of most demanding divers... Both bags have a velcro closure and reflective piping. The special rear fastening system and side hook make it easy to hook to equipment.

Cruise Safety.
has everything you need to protect yourself.. 10 metres of line, diver marker bouy, a weight to make reeling out the line fast and easy and a useful reflective mirror.

CRUISE ADD-ON
is your indispensable additional hold-all pocket with an expandable mesh zippered pocket!

Discover the best ideas hidden in these handy little bags!"

I think this is a great new product because it is promoting safety and making it easy to hold all the safety gear we have in one place therefore making it easier on the diver if there is a situation.

I think this should go well. It is good to see Mares expanding its range to include accessories.

How do you attach the Cruise and 'add-on' pocket to the BCD? Is there a ready-made space for them?

Or just a question of sticking them wherever you can?

How do you attach the Cruise and 'add-on' pocket to the BCD? Is there a ready-made space for them?

Or just a question of sticking them wherever you can?

We do not distribute this product in N. America, so I am unable to answer your question. Obviously the clip is designed to attach the product to a Dring or comparable attachment point. As for the strap attachment, I would assume there is a nylon webbing loop on the back of the product for a strap to thread through.

Best regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom