Cruise Botat Diving in Belize and Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My emphasis added...
leiserom:
Bottom line. I would not do this again. It was a fairly cheap vacation but I'm not into mass tourism. Windjammer, Blackbeards would be good but no more mainstream cruise ships. NCL Norwegian Sea was not too big(1600) but I cant imagine being on one of the big ones with 3500 people.
I used to enjoy Windjammer a lot as a snorkeler. Once I got hooked & certified, I went for one more trip as a diver. Got to do 5 dives in a 5 days cruise, and said never again.

Liked the diving but not much into cruise ship experience
One thing I did retain from Windjammer, I like to :kissbutt: moon the big "Foo-Foo" ships. :no

:eek:fftopic: But they've already got the cruise planned, so let's try to help her get some diving done.

RoatanMan:
and a reply....
I recommend skipping this, a "log book" dive, getting your ticket punched, as it were. Belize has many other great possibilities!

If only I had found this board ahead of time. Oh well it's was only money and the experience taught me that not all warm-weather diving is glowly colours and abundant life. It definitely became a "log book" or rite of passage dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom