Cruel Nature and the Circle of Life....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Universal Diver:
Catherine,

It really sucks that your little duckling friends aren't there anymore. And that JB is leaving again.

Chris

thanks...when it rains, it pours.

Saturday he leaves, we are in countdown hell.:(

last time, it felt like three years. At LEAST he has a satellite phone, thank god for that. I know I will get all nuts and start arguing with everybody...so I am going to try and do better this time.

scubadrewvideo:
found it!
Oh No!! waiting for you know who and you know what to come in here and jump up and down about how wrong that is {fines, wrong wrong wrong etc} ya might wanna hide, one thinks he is King Neptune and the other one thinks he is the "keeper of the key":popcorn:

scubadrewvideo:
This turtle was harrassing me. After repeated approaches from behind me, I just removed my BC to see if what I thought was true. And it was....he was going after my reg...his choice not mine.....no laws broken
My friend I believe you, I know how these two guys operate, they are harmless though annoying at times, you probably know of them. nice vid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom