Croatia - The Great Diving Destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Decki...mozda name treba posebna grupa za nase ronioce?...hehehe
Nisam imao priliku roniti u HR, no nadam se da cu jednog dana imati tu priliku.

Sto se tice Kostrene...200 ronioca...tesko. No izgraduje se autocesta, pa mozda nece biti toliki prometa pod vodom. :D

mars2u:
Decki...mozda name treba posebna grupa za nase ronioce?...hehehe
Nisam imao priliku roniti u HR, no nadam se da cu jednog dana imati tu priliku.

Sto se tice Kostrene...200 ronioca...tesko. No izgraduje se autocesta, pa mozda nece biti toliki prometa pod vodom. :D
Mozete nas posjetiti na nasem lokalnom forumu http://www.adriaticdiving.com/forum

Mozda rasprave nisu tako velike i dinamicne kao ovdje, ali znamo sukobiti misljenja.

Hi, I love your enthusiasm about Croatia and I could not agree with you more. I honestly belive that Croatia is a perfect place to dive, because you can find allmost everything in one place. What is the story with liveaboards - do you guys know that they also egzist in Croatia?

No real liveaboards but everything can be organized...
Most boats are not really built for divers but if you have a group of divers and a compressor (maybe they already have it on the boat) you can rent a boat and there you have it (almost, you still need the paperwork)...

OK guys you have my interest.

I am a solo traveller, English speaking (some German and Spanish, just enough to get by), never been to Europe but have travelled extensively in the Americas. Cultural tourism is OK but I mainly travel to dive. Luxury is not a requirement, but I am getting too old to sleep out of the back of my truck on the side of the road after diving in Monterey.

I am a water rat, in that I enjoy swimming, scuba, sailing. Not big on fishing as we are allowed to scoop wild salmon out of the river using a net...

I know a little about Croatia, mainly from the independence struggle of the 1990s.

So, what does Croatia have to offer someone like me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom