Cressi Travelight BCD sizing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Div3b0y

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm ready to make the decision on this BCD unfortunately our LDS's don't have them in stock to try on so they would have to special order and I need to get the sizing down right the first time. According to Cressi's sizing chart, I'm in between M and L so debating whether to get the M or L, especially if I'm wearing a wetsuit underneath. Factor that in as well as I've been reading that this particular BCD fits 'snug' and also a traditional jacket style inflation so there would be that 'side squeeze'. Would truly appreciate anyone who has or used this currently can lend a hand in terms of fit that would be great! I'm 5'-11", 178 lbs, chest size 43 inches, waist size 36 inches (but I wear a 32 pant size, weird right, guess we don't count the 'belly overhang' lol Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom