Cressi Rondine A or Reaction fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone use either of these fins? Looking for lighter but stiff recreational alternative to my heavy jetfins. Of the fins I saw in my LDS, the Rondine A seems to be the stiffest paddle and lightest fins they had. The Reaction seemed a bit more flexible.

Also, does anyone know if the buckle is removeable on these newer Cressi fins? We couldn't figure out how to remove it (the buckle from the fin, not the strap). I'd like to slap on some spring straps if I decide to go with one of these fins.

Press button and it clicks off easy. I got these as my very first fins from pool to OW.....In hindsight, I wish I had gotton something else....they are quite stiff to the extent that they almost gave me cramps. Not quite a good choice for a newbie.

My instructor suggested them as he was concerned about a newbie's ability to manuvoure in slightly stronger currents...claiming that split fins just don't deliver the propulsion required. He might have been right but they did put a huge strain on my ankle....

I'm looking at those new Twin Jet Max's

Back
Top Bottom