Cressi Reaction Fins,need help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robzy

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to diving, and snorkling i have been doing it for a while.
Recently i bought some new Cressi Reaction fins which i use for diving and Snorkling, but they seem to give me a real hard time. Instead of enjoying my time in the water it seems like a battle in the water!!!
They seem to be very stiff and it doesnt matter what i do i almost do go forwards!
After an hour i am totaly out of energy!
Can anyone help or give me some advise. I am even considering to buy some other ones like Mares or so... Maybe some advise on fins i can use for diving and snorkling?

Thanx

Robzy

Robzy:
Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to diving, and snorkling i have been doing it for a while.
Recently i bought some new Cressi Reaction fins which i use for diving and Snorkling, but they seem to give me a real hard time. Instead of enjoying my time in the water it seems like a battle in the water!!!
They seem to be very stiff and it doesnt matter what i do i almost do go forwards!
After an hour i am totaly out of energy!
Can anyone help or give me some advise. I am even considering to buy some other ones like Mares or so... Maybe some advise on fins i can use for diving and snorkling?

Thanx

Robzy

http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/CategoryID_956/Sort_Stock/DescSort_0/Filter_1=312/TBTF6.html?Hit=1

Perhaps check out the Tusa Tri-Ex. From the reviews I have seen they are powerful. Not sure how they would be for snorkeling however as I believe they do have the angled blade design.

Other than that I would try the Mares Quattro Excel. Haven't used them but I have heard they are great fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom