cressi master frogs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kitbuga

Registered
Reaction score
i'd like to hear from other's who have used master frogs. i was a plana avanti user for a while but i had to dump them because my finning style using the avantis resulted in sore ankles.

with the master frogs i've been getting great propulsion without pain. the only complaint seems to some from other divers who sometimes get grazed if they come to close to the edge of the blade. very stiff.

cheers!

Had about 25 dives with them, without any complaint. I do not have a lot of experience with other fins, so I can't really compare.

The bottom line is that I get good thrust with minimal effort.

I am about 6'4" and 210 lbs, doing recreational diving.

Ari :)

I got the Space Frogs about 15 dives ago on the reccomendation of my buddy. I am very happy with them so far.

The fins they replaced were old, stiff plastic ones so I havn't noticed much difference there. Just harder to pack for travel as they are a bit bigger.

Had to get a larger fin/foot pocket for the new drysuit.

I've been using Space Frog One fins for about 12 years and love them! Problem is, they are getting a bit worn and I wish I could find another pair in XL, but they haven't been made in at least 10 to 12 years. Anyone know where there might be a pair of XLs?

Back
Top Bottom