Cressi Leonardo Display

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chuckbabo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a new diver with a Cressi Leonardo computer that puzzled me on my last dives. Any advice would be appreciated.

As I assume most computers do, the Leonardo's largest display when underwater shows the current depth and non-deco time remaining. Smaller displays show maximum depth for the dive and time underwater. On my first days two dives (each maximum 80 feet, 60 minutes underwater, no-deco, safety stop observed), the display was as expected. The following day, the display still indicated I was in a "no-fly" status, which surprised me. I did not dive again for 48 hours after the first day's dives.

My second pair of dives were a similar profile. I noticed, however, on the second dive that while the computer displayed current depth as usual, the no-deco time remaining display was blank. I completed the dive after checking with the guide, but now I wondering if I have the computer set too conservatively, or might this indicate a malfunction. Any ideas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom